1. OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
2. SCOPE OF THIS POLICY
3. COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person. Our primary goals in collecting personal information about you are, first, to give you a meaningful, enjoyable, and personalized experience and, second, to facilitate the development of new products and services relevant to consumers like you. Personal information also allows us to provide better service to you by tailoring our communications to match your interests – to deliver more of what you want and less of what you don’t want.
Here are the types of information we gather:
4. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE DIRECTLY AND EXPLICITLY TO US
Please be aware that in order to use the Platform or Services, we will ask you to share your personal information with us, such as:
- In order to establish your account to use the Platform or Services (“Account"), you will be asked to provide certain personal information to us such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and phone number. If you communicate with us regarding the Platform or Services, for example for service related purposes such as Account verification or security, you will also be asked to provide certain personal information such as your username and e-mail address.
- We will also ask you to provide optional information when you fill out your user profile (e.g., preferences, gender), which will help us personalize your experience with the Platform and Services.
- When searching for or locating other Users through the Services, you will be asked to provide certain personal information such as your username, e-mail address, location, and phone number, as well as the types of photography services sought or offered.
- When entering into a transaction for photography services, Clients will be asked to provide certain personal information, such as name, address, e-mail address, PayPal account and phone number, as well as the types of photography services that will be provided.
- Photographers will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, including identification numbers, bank account information, employment information, and insurance information.
- When you provide us with feedback about other Users or submit information to us during your use of the Platform or Services, we will collect the information you provide to us, for example when you fill out forms on our website or when you upload content, such as images, data, text, files, links or other materials. If you decline to share certain information with us, you may experience difficulty using the Platform or Services and will not be able to fully utilize the Services.
5. INFORMATION WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES
We use common internet technologies such as cookies and beacons to ensure the integrity of our site and to customize portions of the site for you.
Location Information: We may receive, store and process information about the location of your device through GPS, WiFi, IP address or wireless network triangulation in order to obtain your device’s approximate location to enable you to access or use the Services, including connecting you with other.
Users or allowing you to identify other local Users of the Platform and Services. Your mobile device may allow you to disable location services; these controls may be located in your device’s settings. If you have questions about how to disable location services on your device, please contact your device manufacturer. If you disable your location services, you may experience difficulty using or will not be able to fully utilize the Platform or Services.
Log File Data: We may receive, store and process log file data, which is information that is automatically recorded by our servers whenever you access or use the Services, including your IP address, the date and time you access or use the Services, the hardware and software you are using, unique device identifier, referring and exit pages and URLs, the number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, and the amount of time spent on particular pages. We analyze log file information in the aggregate for system administration purposes and to gather broad demographic information. We also collect log file information for security and monitoring purposes.
Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of information stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive, at a web site’s request. Our cookies do not contain any personal information, but are used primarily as follows:
- to remember your country and language preferences;
- to help us understand the size of our audience and traffic patterns;
- to collect and record information about what you viewed on our website and what you viewed in our e-mail; and
- to deliver information specific to your interests.
Cookies and Third Party Advertisements
Company may participate in cookie-based ad networks operated by:
- Netmining LLC
- Google Analytics™
- Google AdSense™
These tools allow them to track some data relating to your computer and your internet browsing on The Company sites or other sites that participate in their networks. This data includes your computer’s IP Address, the website addresses visited, the browser type used, the computer’s operating system, and the date, time and duration of the visit to each page. We do not permit these companies to collect any personal information about you, such as your name, e-mail or physical address. For more information about these specialized cookies and other technologies, and how to “opt out" of information collection by companies, we suggest you visit: http://www.netmining.com/en/privacy-policy-service.html.
Analytics and Performance Cookies:
The Company uses various third-party analytics tools to analyze how you use the website, which may include the use of “performance cookies." The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by third-parties on servers that may be located in other countries. The information collected is anonymized; therefore, only abbreviated IP addresses will be further processed, so that a direct connection to the individual user is eliminated. These third-parties will use this anonymized information on behalf of the Company for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity, and providing other services to website operators relating to website activity and Internet usage. You may prevent the use performance cookies by disabling cookies in your browser’s settings. You may prevent the storage of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser software. We must advise you, however, that in this case, you might not be able to use all functions of this website to the full extent.
Web Beacons: We also place small “tracker gifs" or “beacons" on many of the pages on our website, in online advertising with third parties, and in our e-mail. We use these beacons, in connection with cookies, to collect non-personal data on the usage of our site including but not limited to the date and time of the visit, the pages visited, the referring web page, the type of browser (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc.), the type of operating system (e.g., Windows, Linux, or Mac), and the domain name of the visitor’s Internet service provider. This information is collected about thousands of site visits and analyzed as a whole. This information is useful in, for example, tracking the performance of our online advertising such as online banner ads and to determine where to place future advertising on other web sites.
Many web browsers allow you to use a “Do Not Track" function to inform websites and ad networks that you do not want your online activities tracked. Although our website currently does not have a mechanism to recognize the various web browser “Do Not Track" signals, we do offer our customers choices to manage their marketing communications preferences via the unsubscribe functions in our emails. For more information browser tracking signals and Do Not Track please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.org/.
6. USING YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information collected from you, including personal information, to enable you to use the Platform and Services. Some examples include:
- creating and maintaining Accounts;
- connecting Clients seeking photography services and Photographers offering photography
- services so that they can enter into transactions related to those photography services;
- processing transactions between Users related to photography services through our third-party payment services provider;
- answering your e-mail and communicating with you;
- sending you surveys or questionnaires;
- creating, developing, operating, delivering, or improving our services;
- providing customer support;
- verifying and authenticating your identity;
- verifying Photographer’s background information;
- preventing fraud;
- complying with bank regulatory, money laundering and other applicable law;
- enforcing our TOS located here http://www.newtorkadvertising.org ; and
- providing you with important notices, such as important changes in our terms, conditions, and policies.
7. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
Your personally identifiable information will not be rented or sold to any third party, unless you authorize us to do so. We may share your information with others, for example:
With Other Users: We will share certain of your information with other Users to enable you to connect with Users that are either looking for or offering photography services through the Platform or Services, and to enable you to enter into transactions for those photography services with other Users. This information will include your username, location, and services desired. When Users want to enter into a transaction, we will share additional personal information, including your name, address and phone number.
Companies who work on our behalf: We contract with other companies to perform business support functions on our behalf, which may involve limited access to your personal information. We require these companies to use the information only to provide the contracted services; they are prohibited from transferring the information to another party except as needed to provide those services. Some examples of these business support functions include performing verification of identity or background, customer survey execution; marketing emails, accounting systems and information systems management. We also may make aggregate non-personal information available to select service providers.
Business Transfers: We reserve the right to transfer your personal information in connection with the sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets. If the business is sold or transferred, we will give you an opportunity to tell us not to transfer your personal information. In some cases, this may mean that the new organization will not be able to continue providing to you the services or products that we provided.
Law Enforcement: We may disclose personal information to third parties without your consent for any of the following reasons: to comply with any law, regulation or court order, to cooperate with government investigations, to help prevent fraud or to enforce or protect the rights of the Company or its affiliates.
8. OTHER’S ABILITY TO VIEW YOUR INFORMATION
As a User, it is up to you to select the information that you share with us and choose to publish through the Platform and Services. When you use the Platform and Services, certain information that you post or provide to us, such as your name, profile, and reviews, may be shared with other Users and posted on publicly available portions of our website. If you choose to disclose personal information when posting comments or content through the Platform or Services, this information may become publicly available and may be collected and used by others. We do not have any obligations with respect to any information that you post to parts of our website available to others, and recommend that you use caution when giving out personal information to others in public forums online or otherwise.
9. CHILDREN’S INFORMATION
The Services are not intended for use by children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or through the Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us www.vcliq.com .
10. YOUR CHOICES ABOUT RECEIVING COMMUNICATIONS
We may send you e-mail about your Account and in response to your questions. The Company and its affiliates may also send you e-mail with information and/or special offers about products and services that may be of interest to you, unless you indicate you do not want to receive them. This option applies to promotional e-mail only, as we may find it necessary to send you e-mail relating to your Account, order, product or pricing changes.
During registration you can choose whether you would like to receive promotional e-mails from us and our partners. If you want to change your preferences, you can edit your profile to change your e-mail communication settings. Promotional e-mail that you receive from us will tell you how to decline receiving future promotional e-mail.
11. PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We have used commercially reasonable efforts to implement a variety of administrative, managerial, and technical security measures designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized use and disclosure. We have internal control standards which relate specifically to the handling of personal information. These include certain controls to help safeguard the information we collect online.
12. RETENTION AND INTEGRITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will retain your personal information as long as it is necessary and relevant for our business operations. Your Account information online is accessible through your username and password. If you are a registered User, you can review and update your profile and information using your username and password. To protect the confidentiality of your information, you must keep your password confidential and not disclose it to other people.
13. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF THAILAND
The Services are based in Thailand, and our offices are headquartered in Bangkok. Please be aware that the information you provide to us or that we collect through your use of the Services may be processed by and/or transferred to various countries and those countries in which our hosting provider conducts business, and become subject to the laws of such countries. Before we transfer your information to these countries, we will take appropriate steps to ensure that the recipients of your information in such countries are bound by legally enforceable obligations to provide your information with a standard of protection that is at least comparable to the protection under the Thai law. By accessing or using the Platform or Services or by providing us with your information, you consent to the collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and within these countries.
14. OUTSIDE LINKS
The Services may contain links to and from other websites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites. We encourage you to review the privacy practices of those websites.
15. HOW TO REACH US